Different plans to suit your budget and requirements!
We can usually get you set up in less than an hour!
Why Choose a Virtual Office?
– If you want a professional appearance but don’t require physical office space
– If you spend most of the time out on the road and don’t require a serviced office
– If you’d prefer to work from home but have a separate address for your business
– If you need an extra pair of hands to answer calls or emails whilst you’re at work (plumbers, electricians, tradesmen, we’re talking to you here!)
– If you travel a lot and need someone to handle your calls and mail whilst you’re away
If any of these sound like something you would benefit from, then our Virtual Office solution is what you need.
We can personalise plans to suit you and your business.
Benefits of a Virtual Office
– Separate home and work life, for a better work/life balance
– Bespoke telephone number
– Calls answered in your company name
– Messages taken and emailed to you
– Fixed business address (so no need to use your home addresss)
– Incoming mail handling
– Outgoing mail franking
– Letters written and sent on your behalf
– Cheques cashed
Are you juggling your workload?
The majority of our Virtual Office clients have got in touch because they’re struggling to keep on top of daily tasks such as answering calls, getting back to customers, checking post – all whilst trying to run their business!
Let us handle your telephone calls and sort your post for you. We could even manage your diary, book appointments, speak to your customers, write and send letters for you, cash your cheques…. we can help!
The other reason our clients choose a Virtual Office is so that they can separate their work and home life! Use our professional postal address, so that you don’t have to use your home address. We will set a telephone number up for you, so your calls can come directly to us and we can pass messages on to you. The calls will even be answered in your company name!
“The Phone Mast Company have used the services of The Fort Offices for over a year now and have not had a single problem to date. The business runs very smoothly and Jess makes the overlap between our staff and The Fort Offices seamless. Our letters are sent promptly, our cheques are paid in very quickly. Any incoming post is scanned to us, and the relevant employee copied in. We are very happy and hope to continue using them for the foreseeable future.”
– Gemma Wright, The Phone Mast Company (Personalised Package)