Flexible – No long term tenancy agreements!
Growth potential – Easy to upsize or downsize!
Why Choose a Serviced Office?
Serviced Offices are the ideal choice if:
– You’re a start up and looking to move from home to a dedicated office space
– You need the additional support of admin staff on-hand to assist with various tasks
– You want ultra-high speed broadband
– You’re looking for a change of scenery
– Your business is looking to expand and you need more workspace
Benefits of using The Fort’s Serviced Offices
– Well established, growing, private business park
– Free parking
– Modern, purpose built office suites
– Choice of offices enables you to select the one right for your business
– Flexible tenancy agreements
– On-site kitchen facilities
– Out of town location, so no nightmare traffic jams
– Set in beautiful countryside surroundings
– Many other small businesses on-site to share ideas with
The Fort Offices, provide fully serviced office space and business centre services. We’re based just outside of Oswestry on Artillery Business Park – a well-established, growing, private business park, with free parking available. Conveniently located minutes away from Oswestry Town Centre, the site is secure and offers great transport links to the other local business hubs of Shrewsbury, Telford, Wrexham and Chester.
We offer modern fully serviced office suites which range in size from 74 sq ft up to 347sq ft. All utilities and telecoms like ultra-high speed broadband and managed phone systems are included. The great choice of offices and services allows us to accommodate businesses of varying sizes – from new start ups that may only require a single workstation, to larger companies that may require up to seven workstations in a single office.
Flexible – No Long Term Commitments
We let all of our serviced offices on a licence basis in order to provide you with maximum flexibility – just 2 months notice at any time. This means no long-term tenancy agreements to worry about, no legal costs to endure and in most cases you are able to move into your new office within a matter of days. This flexibility is great if you are just starting out in business, or are a firm looking for temporary premises for a short-term project locally.
Having several different sizes of serviced offices has also enabled us to help our tenants as their businesses have grown. Several of the businesses at The Fort have started in one of our smaller offices and have moved into larger ones as their companies have expanded. We are positive that the quality working environment on offer, along with the infrastructure, such as unrivalled broadband and telephone solutions, has helped contribute to our tenants success.
It really makes a difference in giving me more time to focus on my business. Thank you!”
– Donna Bottomley, Shropshire Borders CBT & EMDR Therapy